Sunday 2 February 2014

inexistence


There are stories that can be told
While I watch the time shifting under my sight
Creatures of the dark that don’t get old
As I try to find the meaning of this fight.

I think the people who pass by
Don’t change color neither their opinions
Just stare at the meaningless emptiness
of space and oblivion
their words split in two
like a river

my mind also splits in two
or better does not change in multiple identities,
my boredom is on fire
because of our misunderstandings.

A jack metal pot is our ground idea
Of laughs and hunger, of ipocrisia
Please let me tell you that if at some entity
(or a little something)
this poem wants to aim at
it is only the reflection that the light leaves on your hair

it is only the perfection of how you walk

the redundant sound of the air

between your voice and my talk

but if at something it wants to aim in fact

let it be the abstract inexistence of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment